We are attending the WDC in Turkey until Sept 23rd, all orders will be shipped on the 24th Sept when we return
The FX806TC Micro FPV Camera & 5.8GHz 25mW VTX is extremely small and easy to install on the tiny whoop style mini quad. The unit is ultralightweight, so it is easy to place on any aircraft without affecting the COG. Most multi-rotors wouldn’t even notice it was there.
It’s easy to install and operate with one push button to change channels and bands. Just plug into a little 1S Lipoly battery or onto your 5V rail and you are ready to go.
It has excellent video and low latency for such a small package. The combo also includes a dipole whip antenna.
1. Super small and lightweight
2. Power by 1S liPoly battery
3. Good quality image with low latency
4. Detachable camera vtx design
5. USA legal 37 channels with raceband
6. Power off memory:restart as the very last channel kept before power off
7. Easy to install,plug and play
FOV:120 degree viewing angle
Mini illumination:1.0 lux
Channel:USA legal 37 channels with Raceband
Video band width:6.0MHz
Antenna:dipole whip antenna or RHCP antenna
Changing frequency band and channel
First red LED for channel, other 5 blue LEDs for frequency band, after power on, red LED ON for first channel of frequency band-5740MHz.
1. Single press Band/Channel button to change channel, channel LED always keeps red for 1st channel of any band, for other channels,channel LED OFF
2. Press and hold button for 2 second to change frequency band,blue band LED will skip to next one accordingly.
Below is channel table for your reference