Unfortunately all EURO shipping has been cancelled. Please Note we are no longer able to ship via Royal Mail (Until further notice) as they have shut all drop off points. DPD shipping has now been reduced to £5 from £5.75.
Skydroid 5.8GHz 150CH OTG
To ensure the best performance, please calibrate the highest and lowest signal before use
For calibration, take it out of free space and move the transmitter further than 30 meters to calibrate
Use it with the phone: 1.Installation of Android Phone APP Download Address
2. Connect directly to the receiver with an OTG cable (no external power required)
3. With the flight imaging device turned on, hold down the function key for 3 seconds on the image transmission to automatically search for the frequency point and automatically lock the strongest frequency point.
Use it with PC
1. Connect the PC with a USB cable
2. (XP) Open the camera software (WIN7) to install the AMCP camera software (WIN10) to turn on the camera. Or MP ground station
3. Once the image transmission device is on, press and hold the function button for 3 seconds on the image to automatically search for the frequency point and automatically lock the signal with the strongest frequency point
Mobile phone application compatible
1. Android Phone
2.supports the OTG function
3.UC Qualcomm series or Kirin 950 and higher or MTK X20 and higher
The receiver is easy to use with an auto scan function and graphical channel spectrum analyser. It can also tell you the signal strength via its OSD. The Rx comes complete with a Micro USB and Type-C USB cable ready to connect with your device to view and even record your FPV; for Android devices you’ll just need to download a free APP, if you are using with a Mac you can use Quick Time Player. Unfortunately it’s not compatible with iPhones or iPads.
1 * SKYDROID FPV Receiver
2 * Antenna
1 * micro USB cable
1 * cable type C