Unfortunately all EURO shipping has been cancelled. Please Note we are no longer able to ship via Royal Mail (Until further notice) as they have shut all drop off points. DPD shipping has now been reduced to £5 from £5.75.
I never seen anything like this before, thats quite a statement but these amazing 3D decals are that stunning. They are full raised 3D elements of dashboards and cockpits. You can see and feel them with your fingertips. Incredible does not quite cover how good these look and how well they will complete your build. 3D-Decal Working Tips
- Since 3D-Decals are significantly thicker than traditional ones, we advise to use
additional adhesive to put it in place. PVA-based glue is recommended, although
Microscale MetalFoil Adhesive, or acrylic lacquer (such as Tamiya X-22 or Future
Pledge) can also be successfully used.
- Small parts can also be glued with cyanoacrylate glue. Keep in mind that using
such glue requires extra care – accuracy, quickness and careful positioning are
required since the drying me for CYA glue is very short. CYA gel – based glues
may be used for preference, since they do give user more time to position the
!!! Using decal softener solutions (Micro Set/Sol, Gunze Mr.Decal etc.) is NOT RECOMMENDED! You risk damage to the embossed surface,losing the crispness of detail due to its softening.
1. Prepare plastic kit parts for use. In some cases removing the raised details on kit
parts may be required (see decal instructions for specifics).
2. Optionally, kit plastic parts may be primed or painted to provide better adhesion
for the 3D-Decal.
3. Carefully apply glue to a plastic kit part in a uniform thin layer. When using
Microscale Metal Foil Adhesive, make sure it is transparent first, then glue the part.
4. Separate the 3D-Decal part from its paper base, submerging it into warm water
(just as you would do with a conventional water-slide decal), then position it upon
the plastic kit part. Give it some me dry (approx. 20 mins).
5. To ensure extra adhesion, you may want to use cyanoacrylate glue applied to the
side of 3D-Decal part. USE CARE! We recommend using bamboo toothpick or thin
wire micro-loop for this operation. Using the glue tube itself is not recommended.
If small elements or seat belts are present in 3D-Decal layout, we recommend
using cyanoacrylate glue, or CYA-gel:
1. Squeeze a drop of CYA-glue out of the tube onto a separate surface.
2. Dip a toothpick or wire micro-loop into it. Miniscule drop of glue should remain
on a p of a toothpick.
3. Carefully put this miniscule drop onto plastic kit part.
4. Separate the 3D-Decal part in warm water, then remove water from it with dry
napkin (paper or fabric), or dry brush.
5. Put the 3D-Decal part in its place on the drop of glue (see step 3). Use sharp
tweezers, or a needle, or a p of a modeling knife, or wet brush.
6. Carefully and quickly position the 3D-Decal part.